Saks Fifth Avenue
Microsoft Project Server
Microsoft Project Pro
Microsoft Project Training
- To provide visibility to the Evolution.
- The Evolution project was the name of the master project used to track crucial initiatives involving departments throughout the company.
- The entire Evolution project was contained in a single 5000+ line 11 Mb Microsoft Project Pro file.
- Progress was sporadically available via PowerPoint slides produced for reports.
- Implement and configure Project Server "to enforce the processes created by SAKS in support of the Evolution project."
- "Support the Custom Projects Sites solution already implemented as SAKS."
- "Provide customized Microsoft Project Pro" & Project Server Training to the SAKS team.
- Conduct a Requirements Workshop to help SAKS understand their unique needs and match capabilities of Project Server with the needs.
- Implement Project Server including customizations required to meet SAKS’ current and future needs.
- Deliver custom training for SAKS team members and administrators
- EPMA had the Microsoft Project expertise needed for the initial implementation and provide the ongoing support we needed after the implementation was complete.
- EPMA was willing to accept our aggressive 6-week schedule and worked through the end of the year holidays to ensure we met the deadline required by executive management.
- EPMA provided a realistic roadmap for enabling real-time availability of the Evolution projects progress to SAKS personnel.
“We had a need for a spin up of a portfolio solution with Microsoft Project Server. The initial project would be the most important project our company as undertaken in many years. EPMA responded by putting together a concise, well thought out plan for implementation. EPMA expertise was key to a successful, under budget and early delivery of the implementation. We would use them again and are in fact in the process of talking with them about follow-on work. Our staff enjoyed working with them; this is a professional team.”
EPMA is a global PPM consulting and IT staffing firm with a passion for people, processes and technology. We challenge conventional methods to bring solutions to clients across a broad range of industries. Our proven Just Enough approach is guaranteed to meet any PPM or IT staffing challenge with seamless integration. Let us show you the EPMA way.